posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default The war on terror update

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are
120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.

* Statistics courtesy of
U.S. Dept of Health Human Services.

On the other hand;
Guns:

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes,
that's
80 million)

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age
groups,
is 1,500.

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.000188.

* Statistics courtesy of FBI

So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more
dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, "Guns don't kill people, doctors do."

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST
ONE
DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.We must ban
doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Out of concern for the public at large, I
have withheld the
statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to
panic
and seek medical attention.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OzOne wrote in message
The US Government's National Centre for Counter Terrorism

released the
latest figures:

Number of people killed due to Terror:
2000 838
2001 4563 (incl 3097 from Sept 11)
2002 2760
2003 2366
2004 5071
2005 6031 (so far)

Chimp says we're winning.......

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gary

Scotty wrote:
[...]

Hey Redneck, how many lives are saved by doctors vs guns? How many
doctor toting rednecks and inner city yanks are doing drive by killings
and robbing banks at doctor point? Americans and guns are like Al Qaida
and religion......

Nice troll!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Gary" wrote

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT

LEAST
ONE
DOCTOR.

Hey Redneck, how many lives are saved by doctors vs guns? How

many
doctor toting rednecks and inner city yanks are doing drive by

killings
and robbing banks at doctor point? Americans and guns are like

Al Qaida
and religion......

Calm down Gary! It's a joke! I figured everyone here was smart
enough to understand that. Guess I was wrong.

Nice troll!

Didn't really think any body was dumb enough to bite on it. Oh,
well, wrong again.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gary

Scotty wrote:
"Gary" wrote

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT

LEAST

ONE
DOCTOR.

Hey Redneck, how many lives are saved by doctors vs guns? How

many

doctor toting rednecks and inner city yanks are doing drive by

killings

and robbing banks at doctor point? Americans and guns are like

Al Qaida

and religion......

Calm down Gary! It's a joke! I figured everyone here was smart
enough to understand that. Guess I was wrong.

Nice troll!

Didn't really think any body was dumb enough to bite on it. Oh,
well, wrong again.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

That is the joke, Yanks and guns!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Gary" wrote

Nice troll!

Didn't really think any body was dumb enough to bite on it.

Oh,
well, wrong again.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

That is the joke, Yanks and guns!

OK Gary,now go ask your Mom to get that hook out of your lip.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Please Scotty, club him to death while he's still on your rusty hook.

Do any shooting lately? Ive been pegging rats with my Remmington .22.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Just the odd stray cat or two.
Was asked to go shooting either next week or later. Indoor range,
..38, .45, and .22s.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_