posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default The war on terror update

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are
120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.

* Statistics courtesy of
U.S. Dept of Health Human Services.

On the other hand;
Guns:

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes,
that's
80 million)

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age
groups,
is 1,500.

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.000188.

* Statistics courtesy of FBI

So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more
dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, "Guns don't kill people, doctors do."

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST
ONE
DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.We must ban
doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Out of concern for the public at large, I
have withheld the
statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to
panic
and seek medical attention.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OzOne wrote in message
The US Government's National Centre for Counter Terrorism

released the
latest figures:

Number of people killed due to Terror:
2000 838