Bart Senior

Default Canadian Money

Hey Capt Mooron...

Have you seen the new Canadian money? It's designed
to keep the Muslim Extremists out of Canada.

It would be easier to just make them eat pork when
the come into the country.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Canada-100.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../Canada-10.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../Canada-20.jpg

Joe

20's the best
100 next

Joe

Capt.Mooron

Sure they would..... they have been the world masters of slavery. They
still, to this day, engage in "White Slavery" of women. Rape and abuse of
women is common place in the back-water Muslim states.... as per their own
weird laws.

Good Grief they are allowed to have several wives! As long as these women
aren't Muslim... they wouldn't care. They even wear pigskin shoes!

Know thine enemy....... but better yet don't be fooled by mindless
propaganda.