Capt. Neal®

Default You'll be happy to learn

that I will probably not be posting here very often if at all in the near future as I'm ready to go off cruising again. Surely up to
Biscayne Bay and the Miami Area and hopefully to the Bahamas for several months to get caught up on the pristine water and beaches.
I'm getting ready to put my subscription to my ISP on indefinite hold.

Perhaps I'll take a couple pictures just to shut Ole Thom's yap about me not having a boat anymore. My boat is entirely repaired
and fitted out properly after the lightning strike during Rita. It would be a shame just to sit around like Bobsprit and run my yap
instead of sailing since my boat is such a fine little bluewater cruiser. Hoping some of you will be able to get away and do some
sailing this winter as well. Come south as the sailing is the best in the winter here with cool reliable winds and low humidity and
no bugs.

CN

Joe

Glad to hear it Capt. The Bahamas sould be a sailors paradise this time
of year (if you can avoid all the snobbish Europeans).

My friends just few back from Rio Dulce, Guatemala they say it is the
perfect hurricane hole. Cheri is vollenteering at a local medical
clinic and Sandy is finding the finest cuts of beef and freshest fish
at a bargian price. They rode a bus to the Panama canal and back for
125 bucks.

They feel they may cruise tha area for a year or more.

Here are some good pictures:

http://www.eveandersson.com/guatemala/rio-dulce

When you kicking off?

Joe

Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth [email protected] General 44 November 15th 05 07:49 PM
Happy Veteran's Day LLoyd Bonafyde. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 12th 05 04:21 AM
Happy Veterans day Dan J.S. General 1 November 11th 05 02:31 PM
Ahoy Scotty Happy Halloween Bart Senior ASA 1 November 1st 05 12:31 PM
OT, Happy Camper ed General 9 October 17th 05 05:14 PM