Capt. Rob

Default The Best Boat here...for all purposes!

Well, Bob C. (who has no boat) is practically wetting himself with
silly posts of 35s5's losing PHRF races. What can I say? He must think
the 35s5 is a slow boat I guess. Mooron and Loco also agree with this.
They know boats. Only mine is newer...faster....roomier....better
looking....better features....faster...better performance...did I
mention faster and nicer overall? Unable to really attack the boat, all
you can do is complain about how we'll use it. Except there's nothing
wrong in the least with the way we use our toys...because we own them
and you never will!

But the truth of the matter, and why they've creamed their mother's
panties in a Barneyesque attempt to attack me, is that I now own a boat
faster, roomier, more fun and more modern than theirs. We've dedicated
more to our passion than they ever will and it's only going to
continue. A Swan or Baltic and long cruises are in our future. We'll
actually have and do what you all dream of and read about!

Meanwhile....Most of the people here will continue to sail their baby
bargain Barbi specials, dreaming of Ken and washing bird crap off dusty
ancient gelcoat.

There's no escape. This is what it's come to and why you probably would
be best served to either get a boat as nice as mine....or simply kill
yourselves. Just a few days left, kiddies!

Yup!

RB
35s5....The best boat choice, PERIOD
NY

J B

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I have ask the sailing assn. if they would let a benatoe 35s5 on the lake ?
They said no because it is tooo big for our lake. So it cant be the best
choice period. Because I have no use for one at all . There are allot of
different venues and your boat does not fit them all. Have a nice day !!!!
JB

Bob Crantz

The 35s5 lost three races - last place in all three uncorrected! Laughed at
hysterically once corrected! The two other races started 10 and 20 minutes
later!!
Passed by a bunch of kids in dinghies!!!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!

Oh it's too much!!!!!

BC

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Capt. Rob

I have ask the sailing assn. if they would let a benatoe 35s5 on the
lake ?
They said no because it is tooo big for our lake. So it cant be the
best
choice period.

Right boat.
Wrong lake.

RB
35s5
NY

rgnmstr

Meanwhile....Most of the people here will continue to sail their
baby bargain Barbi specials, dreaming of Ken and washing bird crap off
dusty ancient gelcoat

Sounds like the words on a man on the ropes.

Capt. Rob

Sounds like the words on a man on the ropes

Slow down, Loco. You're tripping all over yourself imagining that I'm
in any way still not in control of this group...and my boats is faster
than yours!

RB
35s5....faster than Loco's
NY

Bob Crantz

He's not on the ropes, he's hiding in the corner!

Bwaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bobsprit = welterweight

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
Meanwhile....Most of the people here will continue to sail their
baby bargain Barbi specials, dreaming of Ken and washing bird crap off
dusty ancient gelcoat

Sounds like the words on a man on the ropes.

rgnmstr

and my boats is faster than yours!

Yea I can see that from the results of all your boat's sisterships.
Since it's "untouchable downwind" I guess all those races were
windward legs only. LOL.................

Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM