Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Rob

Default You're all full of Kelp!

Last week I offered the group the chance to STOP my trolling and abuse
of members. I was quite serious.
Not a single person wants me to stop. Not Loco, Jeff, Doug or even John
C. Not Neal, Maxprop or Katie. Not Mooron, Ozzy or even Joe. No one.
So don't ever complain that I troll this group, or wonder why I use you
all for dodgeball targets, or belittle your sad little slow-boats to
China, or laugh at your aging women and puny fixed incomes that aren't
big enough to buy better boats!
Remember...when I finally decided to pony up and spend some scratch I
bought a nice fast cruiser racer. And it's not a boat so common that
I'll see one passing me every five seconds, Catalina 28 owners! It's
not a boat that requires a 400 mile passage to be worth sailing at all,
PDQ loafers! It's not a dated tired design that looks like a TR7,
Express 30 owners. And it sure isn't a damn trawler!

Shame on you....and THANK YOU!!!

Capt Robert B
35s5...the best performing boat here!
NY