Joe

Default Cupcakes?

Where is the microwave?

Joe

Capt. Rob

Where is the microwave?

In the kitchen. Why?

RB
35s5
NY

Joe

What no Microwave on your cruiser's galley?

How many cubic feet is your freezer?

What about water tight compartments? How many?

Does she carry much water? How big is the hot water heater?

Much fuel? How bigs the waste tank? Can you stay legal sailing all
weekend?

Joe

Thom Stewart

CM,

I've developed a new snack, for me. SOYA BEANS! These Southerns have
been holding out on us. They pop right out of their outer husks after
about a 1/2 hour's boiling. (I boil mine in beef bouillon
A really great snack.

I get mine from the frozen counter. It's that time of year for me.
Inside sailing, warm sacks, and coffee.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Capt. Rob

What no Microwave on your cruiser's galley?

Nope, we prefer air popped. Healthier.

How many cubic feet is your freezer?

I dunno. Not too big. One of the only things I don't like. Suzanne says
it's good because we won't have 100 cans of soda to dig through, but I
liked that!

What about water tight compartments? How many?

Just the one.

Does she carry much water? How big is the hot water heater?

80 gallons, + 25 in a soft tank. Hot water heater is small, just 9
gallons I think.

Much fuel? How bigs the waste tank? Can you stay legal sailing all
weekend?

31 gallons for fuel. Original waste tank was just 7 gallons, but it's
been upgraded. I don't remember how much bigger. Her head is plumbed to
fresh or salt.

RB
35s5
NY

Capt.Mooron

I'll have to give it a try. Are they soft like Pork Molasses & Beans or do
they still have a firm texture?

Wonder how oinion soup mix and butter would be to boil them in?

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CM,

I've developed a new snack, for me. SOYA BEANS! These Southerns have
been holding out on us. They pop right out of their outer husks after
about a 1/2 hour's boiling. (I boil mine in beef bouillon
A really great snack.

I get mine from the frozen counter. It's that time of year for me.
Inside sailing, warm sacks, and coffee.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Thom Stewart

A Microwave Oven I have but I do pefer Boiling in Beef Broth.

OT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Joe

Popcorn????

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote ...
A hot tub I have but I do pefer Boiling in Beef Broth.

kinky!

Capt. Rob

Popcorn????

It's about the only thing I use a microwave for. Don't like it for
cooking at all.

RB
35s5
NY