BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cupcakes? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/62783-cupcakes.html)

Capt. Rob November 13th 05 12:50 AM

Cupcakes?

Twinkie, Devil Dog, Hostess Cup Cake, Yankee Doodles, Yodles or Suzy Q?

I think a semi frozen Devil Dog with cold skim milk is awesome!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt.Mooron November 13th 05 12:57 AM

Cupcakes?

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Twinkie, Devil Dog, Hostess Cup Cake, Yankee Doodles, Yodles or Suzy Q?

I think a semi frozen Devil Dog with cold skim milk is awesome!

Darn... here I thought I had it made because I was snacking on pan fried
scallops..... like candy really!

CM

Joe November 13th 05 12:59 AM

Cupcakes?

Your 35s5 should be perfect for warming your cupcake in your easy bake
oven.

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/27.html

Make sure you never put more than a 40 watt bulb in that oven.!

Bwahahahahahahahah oven by Mattel

Joe

Capt.Mooron November 13th 05 01:01 AM

Cupcakes?

That oven almost looks real... like the fake wood!!

Bwahahahahahahaaa

CM

oups.com...

Capt. JG November 13th 05 01:58 AM

Cupcakes?

I wonder what's under the slideout?

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/22.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

oups.com...

Capt. Rob November 13th 05 02:02 AM

Cupcakes?

That's a 1600.00 dollar Force 10 that runs propane and electric. I bet
no one here has a dual system oven/range!!! And it's new!

RB
35s5...best stove here!
NY

Capt. JG November 13th 05 02:05 AM

Cupcakes?

Interesting... I don't know if I like the placement.. navigate/use the VHF
or cook. Seems like it really might not be that great for the electronic to
have boiling water or whatever right underneath them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

oups.com...

Capt. Rob November 13th 05 02:07 AM

Cupcakes?

wonder what's under the slideout?

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/22.html

Slide out nav station is actually the biggest I've seen on a 35 foot
boat, quite nice. It slides out to cover the whole space and then tilts
up. Storage below. The cabinet beneath has storage for nav gear and
other items. I plan to redo the messy electronics/DC panel before the
spring.

RB
35s5
NY

Jeff November 13th 05 02:54 AM

Cupcakes?

Capt. Rob wrote:
That's a 1600.00 dollar Force 10 that runs propane and electric. I bet
no one here has a dual system oven/range!!! And it's new!

Looks more like a cheap electric hotplate dropped onto gas stove
because the they were afraid to use the propane system and never left
the slip anyways. A good choice for you boobie.

RB
35s5...best stove in my slip!
NY

Capt. Rob November 13th 05 03:07 AM

Cupcakes?

Looks more like a cheap electric hotplate dropped onto gas stove
because the they were afraid to use the propane system and never left
the slip anyways.

Like I said, it's a dual system stove/oven. Pretty pricey option, just
like the air conditioning and heat. Have you got one?

RB
35s5
NY