Capt. Rob

Default Thomas Gets Tested

We just had Thomas's IQ tested. It measured 280 out of a possible 250.
Suzette is out picking up the tuxedo that Thomas will wear when he receives
the Nobel Prize next month. Since my father heard Thomas was getting the
Nobel, he told us to run out and buy the finest 200+ passenger brand new
jetliner I could find. "You might as well fly Thomas there yourself, and
while you are at it, get yourself a big new Scandanavian Yacht. Here's 1.5
million dollars for spending change". When my friends heard of Thomas's good
fortune they each gave me cash gifts of $100,000 apiece and all included
Thomas as exclusive heir in their wills. Suzette has just gotten a new
supermodel contract worth millions. I just won the world's strongest man
contest and am producing two new hit shows and four new movies. And yes, my
sailboat is better than yours!

Capt RB
35s5

Thomas in PA Capt. Rob ASA 31 November 14th 05 06:06 PM
Finally, some fun news John H. General 0 November 8th 05 01:56 AM
Thomas the Fireman! Capt. Rob ASA 1 November 3rd 05 05:01 PM
St Thomas jlrogers ASA 4 October 16th 05 03:30 PM