Scotty

Default My condolences, Bart

Colts 40
Pats 21

Not much of a game. your secondary sucks.

Scotty

Jeff

Scotty wrote:
Colts 40
Pats 21

Not much of a game. your secondary sucks.

Actually the secondary is great. To bad they're all on injured
reserve. This is a tough season for the Pats - the odd thing is the
(slim) possibility that they could go all the way again, if some of
the defense gets healthy enough in time for the playoffs. They are,
after all, leading their division and only 2 of the remaining 8 games
are against teams with winning records.

Bart Senior

I saw it coming. And it's your fault Scotty,
your damn Steelers put too many of our
guys out for the season!

Right now, I'm just praying for Richard
Seymour to get back on his fee.

I'd also like to see Stanley Morgan playing
corner again. We need him back on defense.

"Scotty" wrote
Colts 40
Pats 21

Not much of a game. your secondary sucks.

Scotty

Scout

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
I saw it coming. And it's your fault Scotty,
your damn Steelers put too many of our
guys out for the season!

Eagles fans are feeling your pain. Though not at the hands of Steelers, many
Eagles were knocked out of play by injury. We're doubly decimated.
Scout

Bart Senior

Thanks God they canned TO. I am surprized it took
so long. He was hurting the team.

"Scout" wrote
"Bart Senior" .@. wrote

Bart Farts Capt. Rob ASA 17 November 9th 05 02:05 AM
Hey Bart! Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 5th 05 04:47 PM
One for Bart John Cairns ASA 3 October 31st 05 01:06 AM