Capt. Rob

Default Bart Farts

You know how I feel about the subject. I've
been vocal enough about how pretencious, pompous
self-important, shallow, hollow, fake, deceitful,
two-faced, double-dealing, vain, and self-important
Swabbie is, to claim he is a Captain.

Nothing self important about it. The operator of a boat is the
"captain" and is titled at such. I can legally use the name "captain"
in conjunnction with MY boat.
I guess you're a pretty bitter fella after I mentioned that you asked
to contact one of the ladies on Ghost. I'm sure glad I didn't hook you
up. She's getting married now, to a NICE guy who works with drug
addicted children. I bet she calls him captain!

Oh, and the girl Bart wanted to meet....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liz22web.jpg

She's 6 feet tall, an accomplished modern art dealer, plays piano and
Viola quite well and sails her own Bristol 30 on the LIS, which she is
now the CAPTAIN of. Her sister owns the Catalina 30 mentioned
elsewhere.
Sorry, Bart! If you want to get nasty, you'll just get exposed like
poor Loco.

Capt. Robert B
35s5...a fast boat with a fast captain!
NY

Capt. Rob

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/lizmaggs3.jpg

Ah yes, Bart! The sister on the right is remembering her nights with
me! We dated for 2 years. And those things under the white shirt are
called "breasts". Bart, you may remember them from your youth or
magazines!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Captain, MY captain BOB!!!!" I can still here it!
Probably because that was last night while you were downloading pics of
Gary Coleman!

STOMP!

Captain RB
35s5...a boat where the captain actually gets some!
NY

Capt. Rob

I'm very impressed with that pic, Bob, you're at least 400 yards
from the shore. Good show!

We sail on the LIS, Scotty. Land is always in sight. I've yet to see a
pic of your boat out of sight of land...or Loco's or most of the so
called sailors here!

RB
35s5....in sight of land and STILL the better boat!
NY

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote

I've yet to see a
pic of your boat out of sight of land...

Ok, Bob, I'm trying to go sailing this week, If I do, I'll take
some pics, just for you.

SBV

Capt. Rob

Ok, Bob, I'm trying to go sailing this week, If I do, I'll take
some pics, just for you.

And you'll be out of sight of land??? Even my friends who do long
deliveries are within sight of land most of the time. Of course they
don't think being well offshore is any more dangerous...just the
oppisite in fact.

RB

Capt. Rob

Notice how Bart has not contested the fact that he sought out the
company of one of the Ghost Girls? In fact he's quiet on the whole
matter! I suppose If I had scored him some trim he'd readily call me
captain by now!

Capt. RB
35s5...a boat with a captain who has his tiller varnished to a high
gloss!
NY

Clutch Cargo

Bart is a nice guy. Why do you embarrass him? What you have done has harmed
you more than him. You say it is all in fun, but this last thing says
otherwise.

Clutch

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Notice how Bart has not contested the fact that he sought out the
company of one of the Ghost Girls? In fact he's quiet on the whole
matter! I suppose If I had scored him some trim he'd readily call me
captain by now!

Capt. RB
35s5...a boat with a captain who has his tiller varnished to a high
gloss!
NY

Capt. Neal®

"Clutch Cargo" wrote in message . net...
| Bart is a nice guy. Why do you embarrass him? What you have done has harmed
| you more than him. You say it is all in fun, but this last thing says
| otherwise.
|
| Clutch

A valid observation. Bart's only fault is he's a bit mysogynistic.
If he were more so, he would be perfect.

CN

Hey Bart! Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 5th 05 04:47 PM
One for Bart John Cairns ASA 3 October 31st 05 01:06 AM