Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Rob

Default Oh, please love me!

I have to admit...Bob Crantz sure hit the nail on the head. You all get
played because you truly want to be treated as you wish.

In a small village a man was introduced to the town "nut."
"He'll do anything for 10 cents." The local explained, then asked,
"Hey, old fool, do us a dance!"
The town nut proceeded to do a spastic dance almost hurting himself in
the process.
"You see!?" The local gave the nut his 10 cents and walked off.
Feeling pity for the nut, the man pulled him asside and said, "Say,
here's a dollar. Next time tell that jerk to stick it up his ass!"
The nut winked and patted his pocket. The sound of many dimes could be
heard.
"Now why would I ever want to do that. If I did, those losers would
stop giving me dimes!"

And so...my "dimes" are the laughs I get watching you all spin and
kick, spit and yell as you foul yourselfs in an ever failing effort to
"get to me." You never do and never will. This is a newsgroup and only
two of you actually know me in "real" life. It's obvious that for Loco,
Scotty, Bart, John, and many others...this is actually part of their
real life...and that's almost as sad as it is funny. Almost!

So fire away, losers! At the end of the day I'm still a happy bloke
with a beautiful wife, and a better sailboat. None of you were able to
do as well and most of you are a LOT older. When I think of folks like
John with his Catalina, Loco with his tired dated Depress 30, Dough
with trawler, Jeff with his Cat (!!) or Bart with his project
boat....man, I'm a lucky guy!

Capt. Robert B
35s5....A boat for the truly well endowed!
NY