Capt. Rob

Default My Birthday!

Well, it's not until November 18th and the day after that we get the
35s5, but my beautiful wife just went out to preorder an Apple Ipod 60
GB for me.
For the few of you who spend serious time on a boat like us, an Ipod is
a useful device. I love music, on the hook, in the slip and sometimes
even while sailing on quiet days. The Ipod can carry all of our CDs
including the special sailing ones I've made! And it takes up no space!

I suggest an Ipod to those who love to sail...Shine on, you crazy
diamond!

Robert B
35s5...a boat with a musical education!
NY

Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote ...
And it takes up no space!

that's impossible!

I suggest an Ipod to those who love to sail...Shine on, you

crazy
diamond!

I prefer the sound of the water, wind, birds, etc, while I sail.

To each his own.

SBV

Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message

I prefer the sound of the water, wind, birds, etc, while I sail.

Bob only has the sound of the LIS to listen to.... can you blame him for
wanting to drown that out with loud tunes?

CM

Capt. Rob

I prefer the sound of the water, wind, birds, etc, while I sail.

Hey, me too! I have that same CD!

RB
35s5...sailing and groovin' to the oldies!
NY