Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thom Stewart

Default OT Digital camera

Neal,

If you have a nice camera and such a wonderful boat, why haven't we
seen any photos of the boat. Even at anchor? The last cruise you said
you took was full of picture taken from the Web. Old pictures.

If my boat was hit by lightning I sure as hell would be proud to show
the damage she survived.

Neal, Do you even have a boat in the water? Do you even have a boat? Do
you have the camera or just an advertisement from the Web?

Are you trying to take the BS title away from Nutsy? You've seem to have
lost touch with reality! Get with it man. We're your friends. If you
need help, give us a chance to help.

Your Ole Fat Friend,
Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

OT Digital camera Scotty ASA 44 December 18th 06 08:35 PM
For Digital SLR users... RG General 7 October 18th 05 04:05 PM
For Digital SLR users... P Fritz General 0 October 17th 05 09:25 PM