Capt. NealŪ

Default OT Digital camera

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
| Neal,
|
| If you have a nice camera and such a wonderful boat, why haven't we
| seen any photos of the boat. Even at anchor? The last cruise you said
| you took was full of picture taken from the Web. Old pictures.

Ever stop to consider that I'm too busy sailing to take a bunch of pictures?
And, the last batch of pics and movies I posted were not old pictures.

| If my boat was hit by lightning I sure as hell would be proud to show
| the damage she survived.

So, you wish to see pictures of burned wiring and cooked electronics?
You would just claim there is nothing wrong with them. The boat itself
is so tough she suffered no visible damage to the hull and deck.

| Neal, Do you even have a boat in the water? Do you even have a boat? Do
| you have the camera or just an advertisement from the Web?

I have a boat in the water and she sails just great still. I have the very
camera the link shows.

| Are you trying to take the BS title away from Nutsy? You've seem to have
| lost touch with reality! Get with it man. We're your friends. If you
| need help, give us a chance to help.

The only help I need from this group is for most of the subscribers to
get their heads out of their arses and to show a little respect towards
their superiors.

Maybe, I'll take some pictures of my upcoming trip back to Miami and
Biscayne Bay and the Bahamas just to make you all jealous of somebody
who sails and lives the sailing life. No lubber, me. Unlike you!

CN