Capt. Rob

Default I'm not sailing today

I was supposed to sail an Oday 28 today...taking into brokerage....but
I think I have the bird flu or something.
Yuk.

Robert B
35s5...a nice boat, but I still don't feel well.
NY

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was supposed to sail an Oday 28 today...taking into brokerage....but
I think I have the bird flu or something.
Yuk.

Translation- it's blowing over 10 kts and that's a gale in these parts so
I'll "Chicken" out with a bird flu! :-)

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message news:aM4bf.79907$S4.72224@edtnps84...

| "Capt. Rob" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| I was supposed to sail an Oday 28 today...taking into brokerage....but
| I think I have the bird flu or something.
| Yuk.
|
| Translation- it's blowing over 10 kts and that's a gale in these parts so
| I'll "Chicken" out with a bird flu! :-)
|
| CM

I think he's been breathing too much of that polluted sewage water air. . .

But, since he IS a big chicken when it comes to sailing, perhaps he is liable
to get bird flu.

CN

Capt. Rob

I think he's been breathing too much of that polluted sewage water air.
.. .

Actually, I've been fighting a bug that I picked up in St. Petersburg,
FL.
Naturally.

RB

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think he's been breathing too much of that polluted sewage water air.
. .

Actually, I've been fighting a bug that I picked up in St. Petersburg,
FL.
Naturally.

That Frickin' Air Conditioning..... it'll do it to you every time!

Have a triple Dose of Neocitrin Extra Strength and swig back a half bottle
of cough syrup with codeine.... you'll wake up in a couple of days feelin'
much better. :-)

CM

Maxprop

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think he's been breathing too much of that polluted sewage water air.
. .

Actually, I've been fighting a bug that I picked up in St. Petersburg,
FL.
Naturally.

That Frickin' Air Conditioning..... it'll do it to you every time!

Have a triple Dose of Neocitrin Extra Strength and swig back a half bottle
of cough syrup with codeine.... you'll wake up in a couple of days
feelin' much better. :-)

CM

You're no longer recommending Overproof rum? Surprising. At the very least
it will relieve pain and the ability to give a damn, if not effect a cure.

Max

Capt.Mooron

"Maxprop" wrote in

You're no longer recommending Overproof rum? Surprising. At the very
least it will relieve pain and the ability to give a damn, if not effect a
cure.

Bobsprit claims he doesn't drink booze...... only takes pharmaceutical
drugs... and his wife is a nurse so it's a cheap and ready supply of the
best available.

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message newsnBbf.107481$Io.42426@clgrps13...
| Bobsprit claims he doesn't drink booze...... only takes pharmaceutical
| drugs... and his wife is a nurse so it's a cheap and ready supply of the
| best available.

Bobsprit claims many things - little, if any, of it is based on reality.

CN
Maxprop

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
newsnBbf.107481$Io.42426@clgrps13...

"Maxprop" wrote in

You're no longer recommending Overproof rum? Surprising. At the very
least it will relieve pain and the ability to give a damn, if not effect
a cure.

Bobsprit claims he doesn't drink booze...... only takes pharmaceutical
drugs... and his wife is a nurse so it's a cheap and ready supply of the
best available.

Is she stealing them? Last I knew nurses didn't have prescribing
privileges.

Thanks, but I'll stick with the home remedies: booze.

Max

Sailing in hurricane alley! Capt. Neal® ASA 23 November 3rd 05 11:47 PM
Sailing Today Capt. Rob ASA 0 November 3rd 05 01:30 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 2nd 05 05:32 AM
Best Day Sailing This Year Bart Senior ASA 28 November 2nd 05 04:16 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 October 19th 05 05:38 AM