Capt. Rob

Default Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty

Scotty, Make this coming year, your best year yet!

Bart, that's not funny. Scotty has done the best he can.

RB
35s5...the Boat I'm getting for my birthday on the 19th!
NY

Seahag

"Scotty" wrote:
half century plus 1.

Captain Morgans will be flowing on Saturday. ))

Happy Birthday!
We'll be celebrating another friend's b-day Saturday so
we'll hoist one for you too!

Seahag

Scotty

Thnks to all!

There's some decent folks on this list, despite all the jibs &
jabs.
I'd sail with any of you, except you-know-who.

Scotty

DSK

Scotty wrote:
Thnks to all!

There's some decent folks on this list, despite all the jibs &
jabs.
I'd sail with any of you, except you-know-who.

So who else have you actually kicked off your boat?

DSK

Capt. JG

Same here!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
Happy birthday Scotty. Did your wife make you
a boat shaped cake?

Joe

Happy Bday Scotty.

Joe

ladysailor

Scotty wrote:

There's some decent folks on this list, despite all the jibs & jabs.
I'd sail with any of you, except you-know-who.

Happy Birthday Scotty!

You are always welcome to sail with us in Mexico.

Mike & Barb
S/V Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Donal

"Scotty" wrote in message
Thnks to all!

There's some decent folks on this list, despite all the jibs &
jabs.
I'd sail with any of you, except you-know-who.

I'd sail with anyone, - including Joe!!!

BTW, I didn't realise that you were *that* old!!!

Happy Birthday...

Regards

Donal