Martin Baxter

Default Dolphins!

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Did you do a mind meld with them?

Too scared! I thought they could be hiding a shark.

I thaought that dolphins disliked sharks and would drive them away?

Cheers
Martin
Capt. Rob

Too scared! I thought they could be hiding a shark.

I thaought that dolphins disliked sharks and would drive them away?

Not MY shark.

RB
35s5...A better boat than yours

Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Too scared! I thought they could be hiding a shark.

I thaought that dolphins disliked sharks and would drive them away?

Not MY shark.

Ah, I see, you are refering to the nefarious sharkus imaginus horibilis,
truly the most vicious creature to roam the seas.

Cheers
Martin

Bob Crantz

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/environme...on_rivers.html

Cook at 1400F!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I forgot to mention that when test sailing the 35s5 last Tuesday a pod
of Dolphins swam with us for quite a while. I guess some of you see
that all the time, but it was way-cool!!! Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Robert B
35s5

Capt.Mooron

Frankly speaking..... I wouldn't sail in that water let alone swim in it. It
always appears to be a turbid brownish green in all Bob's photos. I've seen
sewage lagoons that looked cleaner. Not the type of water one wants splashed
on bare epidermis.

What can you do..... It's Bobsprit's cruising grounds and it's not like he
has any choice in the matter. I can't blame Bob for minimizing his exposure
by taking only short sails infrequently and remaining dock bound where
sanitary facilities and medical assistance are readily available. It's
either Long Island Sewage.... or the security of a Sailboat Condo at the
marina.

I'm certainly glad that the coast of Nova Scotia is still relatively
pristine and the water is a deep blue.

CM

ink.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I forgot to mention that when test sailing the 35s5 last Tuesday a pod
of Dolphins swam with us for quite a while. I guess some of you see
that all the time, but it was way-cool!!! Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Robert B
35s5

Bob Crantz

Right you are Mooron.

However Boobsie complains about pollution, yet he chooses to live in the
worse of it.

Would you raise a child in such a place? It borders on child abuse.

His neighborhood in Queens is the worst for air pollution, it is at the
confluence of 5 major expressways.

Why does he stay?

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
[...]

ink.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I forgot to mention that when test sailing the 35s5 last Tuesday a pod
of Dolphins swam with us for quite a while. I guess some of you see
that all the time, but it was way-cool!!! Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Robert B
35s5

Cyrus Paxmore

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I forgot to mention that when test sailing the 35s5 last Tuesday a pod
of Dolphins swam with us for quite a while. I guess some of you see
that all the time, but it was way-cool!!! Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Did thee fail to notice they were laughing?

Cyrus

ladysailor

This little fellow came to visit daily while we were at anchor in
Chamela Bay last season.

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/B...%20Flipper.jpg

Lady B.
www.sailinglinks.com

Scotty

Cool pic! Did you feed him anything?
I like feeding the ducks while at anchor, but they say it's not
really good for the ducks.

Scotty

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com...
This little fellow came to visit daily while we were at anchor

in
Chamela Bay last season.

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/B...%20Flipper.jpg

Lady B.
www.sailinglinks.com

ladysailor

Scotty wrote:

Cool pic! Did you feed him anything?

Thanks, it's one of my favorite pictures. Our little dog Buddy is the
first to alert us that they have arrived if we are down below. He use
to bark at them but now he just looks at them with fascination. Guess
he's confident they aren't coming aboard.

No, we don't need to throw anything over for him to eat. He comes over
to rub on the anchor chain and eat the little fishes hanging out in the
shade of the boat. He is one of three that live in the bay and we can
always count on them to stop by for a visit when we are at anchor
there.

Barb
www.sailinglinks.com