Vito

Default Dolphins!

"Capt. Rob" wrote
100% wrong. The bottom conditions of the Sound are quite unique and
specific after thousands of years. It's nothing at all like the bottom
of a septic tank. Of course it helps if you actually know what "silt"
is. You clearly don't. Quite simply...

1 : loose sedimentary material with rock particles usually -uf,1-
millimeter or less in diameter.

That's exactly what you'll find in the bottom of a septic tank and must be
removed periodicallty. You clearly know nothing about septic tanks else
you'd know the bottom of the LIS isn't as unique as you'd like to believe.

Thom Stewart

Nuty,

Dolpins? Are you sure they weren't Porpoise?

Ole Thom

Jeff

Only boats that waste energy on bow waves attract dolphins. My boat
glides through the water with almost no wave making resistance.

Capt. Rob wrote:
I forgot to mention that when test sailing the 35s5 last Tuesday a pod
of Dolphins swam with us for quite a while. I guess some of you see
that all the time, but it was way-cool!!! Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Robert B
35s5

Capt. Rob

Only boats that waste energy on bow waves attract dolphins. My boat
glides through the water with almost no wave making resistance.

Dang! They were also following a big Swan out there. It was the only
boat out faster than us. I guess those Swans are wasting energy too!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Jeff

Capt. Rob wrote:
Only boats that waste energy on bow waves attract dolphins. My boat
glides through the water with almost no wave making resistance.

Dang! They were also following a big Swan out there. It was the only
boat out faster than us. I guess those Swans are wasting energy too!!!

Of course they do. If you knew anything about boats you'd understand.
Why do you think my boat is faster than yours in a breeze, at all
points of sail? Why do you think my boat can do 17 knots with less
sail area than yours? It isn't by making bow waves!

Capt. Rob

Why do you think my boat is faster than yours in a breeze, at all
points of sail?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!!!!
Let us know when you get a real sailboat!

RB

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message oups.com...
| Why do you think my boat is faster than yours in a breeze, at all
| points of sail?
|

| BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!!!!
| Let us know when you get a real sailboat!
|
| RB

Too ignorant to answer a simple question?

Jeff might have one of those inherently dangerous catamarans that are more
stable upside down than rightside up but at least Jeff has been known to sail
his vessel hundreds of miles (and perhaps up to a thousand miles) from his home
port. This makes him at least twice as brave and many times more of a sailor
than you will ever be even in your wildest dreams.

You're too chicken to schlep your fat arse out of LICS (Long Island Cesspool
Sound). Therefore, when you criticize Jeff and his vessel you sound very
foolish. But, then again, you are a professed liberal and being a fool is the
very essence of liberalism so you get a Brownie point or two for consistency. . .

CN
Jeff

Capt. Rob wrote:
Why do you think my boat is faster than yours in a breeze, at all
points of sail?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!!!!
Let us know when you get a real sailboat!

Why do you have trouble believing that my boat is much faster than
yours? It is, after all, 3000 pounds lighter and has about the same
sail area. In 20 knots I can go upwind at over 8 knots, at 45 degrees
to the true wind. Footing off a bit and she'll do 10 knots. The
racing version of my boat rates 51, and the standard rig of the
smaller version rates 105.

Your boat is a clumsy toy by comparison. Live with it.
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:
Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Did you do a mind meld with them?

Cheers
Martin
Capt. Rob

Even the Dolphins dug the
shape of the 35s5!

Did you do a mind meld with them?

Too scared! I thought they could be hiding a shark. But they stuck
around even when we stopped to check the electronics...I guess it was
all that wasted energy!

RB
35s5