DSK

Default Cool modified Etchells

Bart Senior wrote:
http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20etchells.jpg

More great shots

http://www.jrtphoto.com/index

If that's an Etchells, why does it have five guys on it?

DSK

DSK

Bart Senior wrote:
Why knot?
I've had four people and two big dogs on
mine.

Well, the main reason is that they appear to be racing, judging by the
position of the crew, the attitude of the boat, and the presence of
other boats nearby driving hard on the same course. It may just be a
coincidence.

And if they're not racing, they should get comfy & relax. Where's the
beverages?

BTW I've had 5 people & a big dog, 2 tents, 3 coolers, a guitar, and a
surfboard on a JY-15. After a short while, we decided to lash two of the
coolers to the surfboard & tow it.

DSK

Bart Senior

"DSK" wrote
If that's an Etchells, why does it have five guys on it?

Bart Senior wrote:
Why knot?

Well, the main reason is that they appear to be racing, judging by the
position of the crew, the attitude of the boat, and the presence of other
boats nearby driving hard on the same course. It may just be a
coincidence.

They were racing. But they were Europeans, so
they only weight half as much as normal people.

DSK

Bart Senior wrote:
They were racing. But they were Europeans, so
they only weight half as much as normal people.

But they make up for it by bathing only half as much.

DSK