Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NotPony

Default Nothing new

Thought I'd stop in and look around. I see that
nothing has changed.
BS is still up to the same BS.
He posted his "last post" for the day and then
followed with a couple more that evening.
Another boat? Nice interior shot, bs.
Interesting how it looks just like this one.
http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/20.html
Wait, it is the same pic. You flew to FL just to
copy pics from the net?
What kind of surprises me is the way the rest of
you play along with him. Doesn't it get old?
S.