Capt. Rob

Default The New Boat-MORE!

My page shows the 35s5 and a shot of the interior as well. The interior
shows LIKE NEW. I know that's an abused term, but truly...the boat is
just gleaming, perfectly maintained and showing hardly any use. The
digitally controlled AC system keeps all 3 cabins cool. The head is
plumbed to fresh and sea water. The engine compartment is fitted with a
fireboy automatic Extinguisher. The cushions look NEW. The bilges are
snow white. I've never seen a boat so well maintained, so carefully set
up and it will be a challenge to do as well as her previous owner.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

Robert B
Beneteau First 35s5
NY

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message ups.com...
| My page shows the 35s5 and a shot of the interior as well. The interior
| shows LIKE NEW. I know that's an abused term, but truly...the boat is
| just gleaming, perfectly maintained and showing hardly any use. The
| digitally controlled AC system keeps all 3 cabins cool. The head is
| plumbed to fresh and sea water. The engine compartment is fitted with a
| fireboy automatic Extinguisher. The cushions look NEW. The bilges are
| snow white. I've never seen a boat so well maintained, so carefully set
| up and it will be a challenge to do as well as her previous owner.
|
| http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

Looks to me like a Mac26X has more room inside and better styling to boot.
Your boat is dark, ugly and cramped inside. Enjoy the big cockpit because
that's about all you spent your (the bank's) money on.

CN

On 16 Oct 2005, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

. . . the 35s5 . . . shows LIKE NEW
[lotsaelectonics,sails,etc.,etc.] . . . .

So why, then, are you nevertheless trucking rather than sailing the
Thing to N.Y.?

Capt. Neal®

wrote in message ...
| On 16 Oct 2005, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
|
| . . . the 35s5 . . . shows LIKE NEW
| [lotsaelectonics,sails,etc.,etc.] . . . .
|
| So why, then, are you nevertheless trucking rather than sailing the
| Thing to N.Y.?

He is afraid to sail off soundings. He doesn't even have the cojones to sail
out of sight of his dock - let alone land.

CN
Peter Wiley

In article ,
wrote:

On 16 Oct 2005, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

. . . the 35s5 . . . shows LIKE NEW
[lotsaelectonics,sails,etc.,etc.] . . . .

So why, then, are you nevertheless trucking rather than sailing the
Thing to N.Y.?

1. Rhetorical question.

2. The boat doesn't actually exist.

PDW

Capt. Rob

1. Rhetorical question.

2. The boat doesn't actually exist.

Oh, this is gonna be sweeeeet!!!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
Fiberglass loss of strength Mic Cruising 1 October 15th 05 08:03 PM
re-floating a capsized boat CJ2 ASA 0 October 14th 05 01:39 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM