Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Why a Steel Hull

Ok I figure it's time to let you guys in on exactly why I sought out a
steel hull sailboat. The truth is...I have discovered a basic form of
cosmic energy that is responsible for the gravitational field that
Einstein's unified field theory claims must exist as a local distortion
of the curvature of spacetime.

This energy that I call Juju, is massfree and not electromagnetic. I
have developed a juju extracter that uses my hull as a absorber or Juju
scoop.

Did not take me long once I understood that Physicists, Einstein
included, have sacrificed any real understanding of physical nature to
arbitrary number games, rigging the solutions of real physical problems
with abstract topologies endowed with time dilations and length
contractions and false metric theories that entirely lack consideration
of the structure of energy, whether massbound or massfree.

Soon I will be installing a steam powered turbine that will power
RedCloud forever for free without any pollution or waste except water.
My JuJu condensor should be able superheat water in my 20 pound boiler
that will provide the turbine with an unlimited amount of steam.

Just thought you would want to know before you see my invention on the
World news.

Joe