Joe

Default Liberty 05

Another round of egg on the face of liberal like Bobspirt,
Ganzy,Vito,DSK, ect.....

This is not at all what the Capt Rob Blame America First ...... Iraq Is
A Quagmire, Chicken Little "Liberals" M. Moore loving losers were
predicting....

-------------------

"Iraq's insurgents 'seek exit strategy'"

By Steve Negus in Baghdad

March 25 2005

The Financial Times

"Many of Iraq's predominantly Sunni Arab insurgents would lay down
their arms and join the political process in exchange for guarantees of
their safety and that of their co-religionists, according to a
prominent Sunni politician.

Sharif Ali Bin al-Hussein, who heads Iraq's main monarchist movement
and is in contact with guerrilla leaders, said many insurgents
including former officials of the ruling Ba'ath party, army officers,
and Islamists have been searching for a way to end their campaign
against US troops and Iraqi government forces since the January 30
election.

"Firstly, they want to ensure their own security," says Sharif Ali,
who last week hosted a pan-Sunni conference attended by tribal sheikhs
and other local leaders speaking on behalf of the insurgents.

Insurgent leaders fear coming out into the open to talk for fear of
being targeted by US military or Iraqi security forces' raids, he said.

Sharif Ali distinguishes many Sunni insurgents, whom he says took up
arms in reaction to the invasive raids in search of Ba'athist leaders
and other "humiliations" soon after the 2003 war, from the radical
jihadist branch associated with Jordanian militant Abu Musab
al-Zarqawi.

Unlike Mr Zarqawi's followers, who are thought to be responsible for
the big suicide bomb attacks on Iraqi civilian targets, the other Sunni
insurgents are more likely to plant bombs and carry out ambushes
against security forces and US troops active near their homes.

Sharif Ali said the success of Iraq's elections dealt the insurgents a
demoralising blow, prompting them to consider the need to enter the
political process." ******

Joe

JG

Yeah, well, I'd rather have egg on my face than have over 1500 dead US
soldiers and more dying every day.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Donal

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, well, I'd rather have eggs on my face

.... and something to fertilize them with .... no doubt!

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:27:47 -0700, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Yeah, well, I'd rather have dick in my face than have over 1500 dead US
soldiers and more dying every day.

What's your point? You'd rather have dick in your face than anything
else.

This post is 100% free of steroids
JG

Something you're familiar with I suspect.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, well, I'd rather have eggs on my face

... and something to fertilize them with .... no doubt!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, well, I'd rather have eggs on my face

... and something to fertilize them with .... no doubt!

Something you're familiar with I suspect.

Well yes! I'm a major producer. I guess that your interest stems from the
fact that you are a major consumer???

Regards

Donal

JG

You're starting to sound desperate Donal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, well, I'd rather have eggs on my face

... and something to fertilize them with .... no doubt!

Something you're familiar with I suspect.

Well yes! I'm a major producer. I guess that your interest stems from
the
fact that you are a major consumer???

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, well, I'd rather have eggs on my face

... and something to fertilize them with .... no doubt!

Something you're familiar with I suspect.

Well yes! I'm a major producer. I guess that your interest stems from
the
fact that you are a major consumer???

Now that is a fine example of the razor sharp edge I've come to expect from
Donal.

Unfortunately it's being employed to slice Tofu.... instead of cleaving
granite.....

CM

Scotty

yelp, that Donal is one clever fellow. the way he twists and bends
those words. Not me Bub, I'd just call Gaynz a HOMO and be done with
it.

Scotty

Capt. Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message
ups.com...
yelp, that Donal is one clever fellow. the way he twists and bends
those words. Not me Bub, I'd just call Gaynz a HOMO and be done with
it.

I envy you your freedom of speech...... unfortunately the complaints issued
to my ISP from Jonathan has placed me in a position where I cannot exercise
that freedom without consequence.

I guess that's what happens when one person can dictate the what is
acceptable for everyone else.... Censorship.

CM