John Cairns

Default Hey Scotty

IIRC you bought a wheel pilot w/remote a while back. Do you think it was a
good purchase? I know you got the remote free with the deal, if you had to
buy it seperately would you? Thanks.

John Cairns

Joe

John Cairns wrote:
IIRC you bought a wheel pilot w/remote a while back. Do you think it

was a
good purchase? I know you got the remote free with the deal, if you

had to
buy it seperately would you? Thanks.

John Cairns

I dont know about Scotty, But I would if its not to pricy. Is it a
wireless remote?

I have a CPT Wheel Pilot and love it, but it sure would be nice to
adjust course from the foredeck or cabin tops. Yet with major changes
in course ...you have to be at the winches and sheets and all mine are
in the cockpit.

If you can get one free get it. How much time you spend on deck wishing
you could change course without having to get up off your lazy ass
should determine the value of the remote.

Joe

No thanks, Scotty Potty!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 June 22nd 04 02:46 PM
Thimble Brained Scotty Potty!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 June 16th 04 04:40 AM
Scotty Potti, Land Cruiser of PA! Bobsprit ASA 0 May 10th 04 03:51 PM
Scotty, Oh Scotty... Bobsprit ASA 0 January 26th 04 12:54 PM
Scotty BUSTED!!!! CANDChelp ASA 6 July 31st 03 03:16 PM