Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JR Gilbreath

Default Goodbye

Hi Guys
I am going to follow in Maxprop's footsteps and get out of here also.
There is just too much negative crap going on and I am not a negative
type person. I realize that it is the fault of one person only but I
don't see it ending anytime soon. Also, I have on several occasions sunk
to neal's level and that is truly nothing to be proud of.
I haven't been around long enough to be missed but did have the
pleasure of conversing with some nice people. Thanks to all of those.
If you are on lake Lanier in Ga and see a Catalina 27 'Tire Swing'
or on the east coast ocean and see an O'day 40 "Savannah Daydreamin'"
give me a shout or a wave. One finger waves with not be returned.
Good Sailing
JR

I took the new owners of my boat on a cruise today and said goodbye to her jim-- General 2 May 8th 04 01:27 PM
The FINAL goodbye (for real, folks....) Butch Ammon General 10 April 6th 04 01:08 PM
Goodbye, Norton Bobsprit ASA 0 November 12th 03 02:01 PM
I said GOODBYE Bobsprit ASA 3 October 3rd 03 10:02 PM
Goodbye again Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 September 11th 03 11:11 PM