blondie

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
:

JR Gilbreath wrote:
: Hi Guys
: I am going to follow in Maxprop's footsteps and get out of here
: also. There is just too much negative crap going on and I am not a
: negative type person. I realize that it is the fault of one person
: only

incorrect. two netKKKops are to blame.

Yes, you are correct.

: but I don't see it ending anytime soon.

you -could- always persuade the offending KKKops to apologise and stop
such behaviour, I'm sure that would be a good start to ending the
problems here.

That will happen as soon as hell freezes over or Michigan.

blondie

blondie

DSK wrote:

Nah, you might have dropped down a few levels but NealŽ is not only
among the lowest, but he's been sunk & crusted over for years.

So sad that you are siding with the netkkkops.

One problem is that people can't seem to ignore the trolls. They would
go away if starved of attention, which is what they really want, even
negative attention.

Goes to prove the collective IQ of the group. With katykkkunt as your
leader, who could possibly be surprised?

blondie
blondie

"JG" wrote:

Best of luck to you... happy sailing.

Best of horror to you...happy netkkkopping.

blondie

Capt. NealŽ

"blondie" wrote in message ...
Capt. NealŽ wrote:

"katysails" wrote:
JR Gilbreath wrote:

Yes, leave now. This is my group! I am the greatest netKKKop on
Usenet!

;-)

Congrats KKKaty! To both you and NetKKKop Jonathan Ganz. You have
succeeded where I have failed. You have destroyed the group - even
Ole Thom bemoans the fact.

Shows to go ya the destructive effects of netKKKop Nazis!

CN

I'm sure the stinking kunt is beaming with pride on her netkkkoping
skills!

blondie

It's about the right time of the year. She probably went
skiing again and hit another tree and broke another leg.

CN

G&G

If you see at Catalina MKII 36 on Lanier named Pura Vida, wave. I read this
group, but I honestly don't know why I waste my time either.
"blondie" wrote in message
JR Gilbreath wrote:

Hi Guys
I am going to follow in Maxprop's footsteps and get out of here

also.
There is just too much negative crap going on and I am not a negative
type person. I realize that it is the fault of one person only but I
don't see it ending anytime soon. Also, I have on several occasions

sunk
to neal's level and that is truly nothing to be proud of.
I haven't been around long enough to be missed but did have the
pleasure of conversing with some nice people. Thanks to all of those.
If you are on lake Lanier in Ga and see a Catalina 27 'Tire Swing'
or on the east coast ocean and see an O'day 40 "Savannah Daydreamin'"
give me a shout or a wave. One finger waves with not be returned.
Good Sailing
JR

Another a.s.asa poster hits the dust. snort

kkkatywails and jonny gaynz has really worked this froup over with their
netkkkopping.

blondie

Horvath

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:38:39 -0400, DSK wrote
this crap:

Nah, you might have dropped down a few levels but NealŽ is not only
among the lowest, but he's been sunk & crusted over for years.

Sir, I call you a liar! Rush is always right. His research team is
very good. His enemies listen to his program and look for falsehoods.
If he told anything on his show that wasn't true, it would be in all
the newspapers. His enemies have no mercy, as was shown by how they
stole his medical records.

Transcripts of his show are on www.rushlimbaugh.com If you think you
are telling the truth, it should be easy to show me, and the rest of
the world.

This post is 100% free of steroids
Steve Leyland

blondie wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in :
:
:: JR Gilbreath wrote:
::: Hi Guys
::: I am going to follow in Maxprop's footsteps and get out of here
::: also. There is just too much negative crap going on and I am not a
::: negative type person. I realize that it is the fault of one person
::: only
::
:: incorrect. two netKKKops are to blame.
:
:
: Yes, you are correct.
:
:
::: but I don't see it ending anytime soon.
::
:: you -could- always persuade the offending KKKops to apologise and
:: stop such behaviour, I'm sure that would be a good start to ending
:: the problems here.
:
:
: That will happen as soon as hell freezes over or Michigan.

never been to michigan, but is it really that bad?
:
: blondie

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

A penny saved is ridiculous.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Scotty

BTW, where are Ozzy and Navvie?

Gee, with all this crap going on, I almost miss Bob..........

........almost.

Scotty

Capt. NealŽ

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Ozzie's on an extended vacation...MC' left a while back...didn't like the
riffraff that appeared here of late...

Look who just showed up. Riffraff NetKKKopping KKKatysails.

CN

"Scotty" wrote in message
ups.com...
BTW, where are Ozzy and Navvie?

Gee, with all this crap going on, I almost miss Bob..........

.......almost.

Scotty

I took the new owners of my boat on a cruise today and said goodbye to her jim-- General 2 May 8th 04 01:27 PM
The FINAL goodbye (for real, folks....) Butch Ammon General 10 April 6th 04 01:08 PM
Goodbye, Norton Bobsprit ASA 0 November 12th 03 02:01 PM
I said GOODBYE Bobsprit ASA 3 October 3rd 03 10:02 PM
Goodbye again Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 September 11th 03 11:11 PM