Steve Leyland

Default To all the regulars here : Proposal Withdrawl

ah wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: wrote:
::: On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:05:12 GMT, "Matt Morgan"
::: wrote:
:::
::::: Ain't you the one bragging about making sure he had a lot of free
::::: time?
:::::
::::: --
::::: dvus
::::
::::
:::: He's an idiot, Dvus. His ass got busted BIG TIME for cancelling
:::: posts in
:::
::: I hardly call Howard Knight's little script 'anything to get
::: your panties in a wad over', you asshole.
:::
:::: alt.hvac from people that he didn't like (which is most everyone);
:::: he still hasn't recovered from the smack down he got from Howard.
:::: Also, he literally thrives on hate. Been following me around for a
:::: steady 2 days now trying to irritate me -
:::
::: Doing a damned fine job of it, too ;-)
:::
:::: as you can see from his lame flame capabiliites, he's not had
:::: any success.
:::
::: First I got you fired, then I drove you insane. That's pretty
::: successful
::
:: actually, it sounds a bit kookish to me.
:
: I'm detecting Foam ions..

glad I'm not the only one.
:
:::
:::: Also now that I don't use google, I can't see his vitriol any
:::: longer; another thing which is driving him nuts. Or more nuts.
::::
:::: Long story short - just like somewhere in the world there is the
:::: worst doctor; there is also someone in the world who is the worst
:::: human being.
::::
:::: His name is Paul J Milligan.
::::
:::: Want a laugh? Google Paul Milligan in google groups.
::::
:::: I've never seen so many people hate another person in my entire
:::: life. Well, maybe Saddam Hussein, but at least he had goals in
:::: life.
::::
::::
:::
::: Click every day here to feed an animal !!!
:::
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
:::
::: Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me
::: 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'
:::
::: HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
::: Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
::: Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's
::: http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

I think that a particle must have a separate reality independent of the
measurements. That is an electron has spin, location and so forth even
when it is not being measured. I like to think that the moon is there
even if I am not looking at it. - Albert Einstein
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Joe

I like a wave length over 1/4 of a mile.

Makes for a nice ride. The rythm is magical, and time changes.

Yes indeed I do.

What kind of waves to you like catman?

Joe

Proposal for new groups Michael ASA 1 November 7th 04 06:16 PM
Proposal for sailing charter in Italy-Tuscany-Elba Island Shawn Tall Ships 1 June 9th 04 08:53 AM
Proposal for sailing charter in Italy-Tuscany-Elba Island Shawn ASA 0 June 8th 04 09:44 PM
Proposal for sailing charter in Italy-Tuscany-Elba Island Shawn General 0 June 8th 04 09:43 PM
PFD Statistics and Mandatory-Wear requirment proposal Mike McCrea Touring 44 April 8th 04 06:19 PM