Capt. Neal®

Default Is this considered public information?

Is the information in the link below considered public information?

CN

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/http:...E75A42C2303203

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...

Is the information in the link below considered public information?

CN

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/http:...E75A42C2303203

Sorry, folks. That link got screwed up. Try this one . . .

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cginb...E55A42AC303203

Lonny B

Not sure if it is public or not, but if it is PRIVATE then I am sure that
Ganzy will applaud you for publishing it for the world to see. It is one of
his tricks and he likes to do it to others he disagrees with.

Lonny B
--
"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Is the information in the link below considered public information?

CN

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/http:...E75A42C2303203

Sorry, folks. That link got screwed up. Try this one . . .

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cginb...E55A42AC303203

DSK

Lonny B wrote:
Not sure if it is public or not

Since the Crapton (or whoever is imitating him... now how pathetic would
you have to be) paid for it, then I guess the info is his/her/its. Wait
a minute, "paid for it"? I wonder if credit card fraud is being added to
the list...

Looks like a pretty nice place, waterfront living... if that's Ganz,
then he's pretty well off. But I doubt it it's the Jon Ganz that posts
here, since he lives much closer to San Fran than Sacramento.

... I am sure that
Ganzy will applaud you for publishing it for the world to see. It is one of
his tricks and he likes to do it to others he disagrees with.

???
When did Ganz ever publish anybody name & address & phone#? Even a wrong
one?

DSK

JG

Credit Card fraud?? Hmmm.... now that would be a crime! Nope, never
published anyone's name/address. Perhaps Crapton will claim that he's just
harassing a "netcop." Of course, harassment is also a crime, but he's not
too bright, as we've seen.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Lonny B wrote:
Not sure if it is public or not

Since the Crapton (or whoever is imitating him... now how pathetic would
you have to be) paid for it, then I guess the info is his/her/its. Wait a
minute, "paid for it"? I wonder if credit card fraud is being added to the
list...

Looks like a pretty nice place, waterfront living... if that's Ganz, then
he's pretty well off. But I doubt it it's the Jon Ganz that posts here,
since he lives much closer to San Fran than Sacramento.

... I am sure that Ganzy will applaud you for publishing it for the world
to see. It is one of his tricks and he likes to do it to others he
disagrees with.

???
When did Ganz ever publish anybody name & address & phone#? Even a wrong
one?

DSK

Thom Stewart

Hey Jon,

Let's fight the *******s. Did you see that collections of FORGERY I
answered today. Neal said " Why not let you compose a letters of abuse"
It made me save them. Just might be some thing Databisix might show some
interest in as it piles up

The Meowing Flonkers have given us a huge handicap. They have Pussy
Whipped Admitted netcop Neal and Loose Pussy (LP) both on their side.
Their stature is shrinking rapidly.

Even Leyland can't deny he took sides in a fight between Netkops. His
big talk of FREE SPEECH doesn't look to great right now. With Leyland's
posted goal of wanting a Big Titted Broad on record and his selection of
Loose Lady's side does kind of show bias

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Neal®

"DSK" wrote in message . ..
Lonny B wrote:
Not sure if it is public or not

Since the Crapton (or whoever is imitating him... now how pathetic would
you have to be) paid for it, then I guess the info is his/her/its. Wait
a minute, "paid for it"? I wonder if credit card fraud is being added to
the list...

Paid for? Sorry but it's free info. Anybody can do a search on anybody else
at the site. I even did a search on myself but it came up empty. I suppose we
indigent, boat bums don't meet the necessary standards.

Looks like a pretty nice place, waterfront living... if that's Ganz,
then he's pretty well off. But I doubt it it's the Jon Ganz that posts
here, since he lives much closer to San Fran than Sacramento.

His website gives a PO Box in Orangevale so it's probably his address
and phone number shown. I wonder if I should spend a few bucks on
a criminal background check. What do you think?

... I am sure that
Ganzy will applaud you for publishing it for the world to see. It is one of
his tricks and he likes to do it to others he disagrees with.

???
When did Ganz ever publish anybody name & address & phone#? Even a wrong
one?

If you would get your head out of your ass or your posts out of your killfile,
you wouldn't have to ask silly questions like that . . .

CN

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
DESIGNING PORTAL CREATION DATABASE SHOPPING CART ANIMAT Ad-Aero General 0 May 19th 04 02:10 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM