Horvath

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:56:26 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Maxipad is upset because I won't talk to him any more... bwahahahaaaaaa

Why would that upset anyone, Jon-boy? Sounds more like he should
celebrate.

This post is 100% free of steroids
Maxprop

"Horvath" wrote in message

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:56:26 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Maxipad is upset because I won't talk to him any more... bwahahahaaaaaa

Why would that upset anyone, Jon-boy? Sounds more like he should
celebrate.

I'm not celebrating, because Jon was actually interesting to debate in the
distant past. Lately he's just out of control, spewing venom at whomever he
dislikes or with whom he disagrees politically. Others present a cogent
argument, and he responds with, "You're a lying asshole."

He can claim he no longer talks to me, but it was I who ****canned him. And
it's really been a decent NG since then. Y'all oughta try it.

Max

Capt. Neal®

"Maxprop" wrote

I'm not celebrating, because Jon was actually interesting to debate in the
distant past. Lately he's just out of control, spewing venom at whomever he
dislikes or with whom he disagrees politically. Others present a cogent
argument, and he responds with, "You're a lying asshole."

It really IS sad how low Ganz has descended over the past couple of years.

It just goes to show how liberals self-destruct in the end. But, come to think
of it, Ganz has been having his end self-destructed by his gay buddies for
years and years.

CN
Scout

yep, constant allusions.
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
[snip snip snip snip]
of it, Ganz has been having his end self-destructed by his gay buddies for
years and years.

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Scout" wrote
yep, constant allusions.
Scout

I see it arouses your prurient interests.

CN

JG

Yup. Maxipad is jealous alright.... of course, he's lying and he knows it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Horvath" wrote in message

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:56:26 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Maxipad is upset because I won't talk to him any more... bwahahahaaaaaa

Why would that upset anyone, Jon-boy? Sounds more like he should
celebrate.

I'm not celebrating, because Jon was actually interesting to debate in the
distant past. Lately he's just out of control, spewing venom at whomever
he dislikes or with whom he disagrees politically. Others present a
cogent argument, and he responds with, "You're a lying asshole."

He can claim he no longer talks to me, but it was I who ****canned him.
And it's really been a decent NG since then. Y'all oughta try it.

Max

JG

Give him a break Scout. He's a sick person. The best thing you can do is
ignore him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
yep, constant allusions.
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
[snip snip snip snip]
of it, Ganz has been having his end self-destructed by his gay buddies
for
years and years.

CN

JG

Ah, somehow this guy reminds me of those assholes who tried to disrupt the
group a while ago.

Time to deal with this guy....

PLONK

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:37:56 -0500, "Scout"
wrote:

yep, constant allusions.

Do you wipe your mouth before or after sucking on Ganz's balls?
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

Capt. Neal®

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:42:02 -0800, "JG"
wrote:

Yup. Maxipad is jealous alright.... of course, he's lying and he knows it.

I hear you tell NSP's to "**** Off" if you don't get your way.

Doesn't surprise me. But the question might be does Ganz tell NSP's
to **** off *after* he solicits anal sex and gets turned down or
*after* his lame complaints get turned down, or both?

Jonathan is a whining, crying, little, pale imitation of a human being.

He's been netKKKoping for as many years as he's been on the Usenet.
Has he learned anything? No! He's in the same league as KKKatyslut.

CN
Thom Stewart

"Some things never change"

Neal,

Has it ever crossed your mind that you don't let them change. Your dumb.
same as always replies and multi ID replies maintain the status quo?

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage