Capt. Neal®

Default Like a plague from Hell.

Will the 'Katy get a bigger dink' thread ever die?

I'm sick to the state of puking because of it.

I am almost willing to be flogged at the mast for starting the darned thing . . .

Lord help me.

CN
Joe

God forgive you.

Joe

Thats because your from Canada.

Joe

Capt. Mooron

Let me guess... you just took the studs out of your tires form after that
Texas snowstorm!!
Hah!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats because your from Canada.

Joe

Joe

we dont need no Studs in our tires, Ice is for fun...slippin and
sliding for a day is enough and we move on to sunshine and warm
weather.

joe

katysails

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
God forgive you.

katysails

Nah...he just din't do it right...

oups.com...

HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM
Trim Tilt Hell Ppleworks General 2 June 23rd 04 12:28 AM
(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM
What the Hell is That? Simple Simon ASA 2 August 26th 03 10:47 PM