JR Gilbreath

Default Hatch Lens

Has anyone replaced a hatch lens lately or know a good place to have one
duplicated?
Joe

What did you break?

Need some bullit proof glass call biswinger in Galveston.

a lens is for telescopes not hatches numbnuts.

Joe

JR Gilbreath

Thanks Joe. You are truly on a par with Capt Kneel when it
comes to boating knowledge and using insults to try to make yourself
appear smarter than you are. I don't blame either one of you for that
you both do need all the help you can get.
The "lens" in my hatches are crazed (do you need me to explain that to
you?) and I am replacing them.
JR

Joe wrote:
What did you break?

Need some bullit proof glass call biswinger in Galveston.

a lens is for telescopes not hatches numbnuts.

Joe

Joe

JFC JR

Dont get your panties in a wad.

Bizwinger glass is one of the best in the country when it comes to
custom fit bullit proff glass. They did all my wheelhouse glass. I
assumed your a brit with your crazy Lens refference. WTF you need a
tele number or what? Whipe the snot out of your nose and I will be
happy to provide you a tele number. They are good guys and know what
they are doing, they did all my wheelhouse glass at a reasonable price.

Joe

JG

Joey knows all about getting his panties in a wad.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
JFC JR

Dont get your panties in a wad.

Bizwinger glass is one of the best in the country when it comes to
custom fit bullit proff glass. They did all my wheelhouse glass. I
assumed your a brit with your crazy Lens refference. WTF you need a
tele number or what? Whipe the snot out of your nose and I will be
happy to provide you a tele number. They are good guys and know what
they are doing, they did all my wheelhouse glass at a reasonable price.

Joe

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
Ours are too, but the glass is rose-colored and when we priced it out we
decided crazed was just fine with us...

Katy looks through "crazed rose-colored" lexan and she wonders why she
doesn't see things too clearly.

LP

Katy wrote this on Feb 20, 2005:
What twaddle....this is a ng, mt dear...Do I have to keep reminding you of
that? You've obviously confused it with real life. Now go take a Midol and
have a cup of tea...green, preferably, it's better for you...and enjoy your
nice fresh air...

Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:
Ours are too, but the glass is rose-colored and when we priced it out we
decided crazed was just fine with us...

Katy looks through "crazed rose-colored" lexan and she wonders why she
doesn't see things too clearly.

For not being angry (your claim) you certainly seem to be carrying a major
grudge, LP.

Max

Capt. Mooron

Lexan.... tinted if required. It shouldn't be difficult to locate a local
supplier in your area. You can cut and drill it yourself from the original
as a template or pay to have it done. I'm replacing mine this spring. I'll
cut it with a jigsaw and use my drill press to make the bolt holes. Sand and
polish the edges. If you have a seal channel like mine ... use a router to
carve it. Buy extra Lexan so you can practise your cuts.

CM

"JR Gilbreath" wrote in message
Has anyone replaced a hatch lens lately or know a good place to have one
duplicated?

Joe

Bull****! Lexan crazes over time. If your doing a hatch use armored
glass.

Do you want Bizwanger glasses number or not?

Joe

Ladies and Gents.... Overproof ASA 18 December 16th 04 01:38 AM
hatch umbrella Parallax Cruising 1 October 27th 04 07:32 PM
Hatch repair idea Les Groby General 5 April 28th 04 01:23 PM
Bomar hatch gasket material on eBay - search for Bomar hatch gasket bluewater Boat Building 2 March 13th 04 06:50 PM
Lost for ever hatch cover large 18x19 Boat Building 3 July 7th 03 06:30 AM