Capt. Neal®

Default Ahoy, Ole Thom

http://www.hksailmakers.com/

"Save money and get a first-rate cruising sail.

"Why pay higher prices when you can outfit your
boat with sails that are top-quality and cost less?
Our low labor rates allow us to offer high standards
of handcrafted workmanship. Because a sail is only
as good as the fabric from which it's made, we specify
only the finest cruising fabrics (U.S.-made Challenge
Sailcloth, German-made Contender Sailcloth) and
top-quality sail hardware. Our computerized sail
design software and sail cutting hardware insure
accurate sail dimensions and airfoil shapes."

I hope this helps you realize how I got such a good
deal. My sails are better than yours because they are
made from U.S. sailcloth, are computer designed and
cut and sewn by experts who have pride in their work.

CN
Thom Stewart

Neal,

Talk is cheap. Quality is in the product

While you are in My "Home Page" pause long enough to look at pictures 2,
4 & 5. Notice the workmanship on the Reef points. Note the Tack corner
and Cunningham. Your Hong Kong product doesn't even come close.

Also observe the perfect set and proper curve of the sail. Not a wrinkle
or fold anywhere. The only loose lie is the two Lazy Sheets eased for
sailing.

In this case there is no dought that pictures speak louder than words.
Your quote of Hong Kong's words fall pretty hollow. The phase; "You get
what you pay for" never rang truer

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Jeff Morris

I didn't think you were that old, Neal. But if that's the way you
feel ...

Capt. Neal® wrote:
What a jealous, bitter old man . . .

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Neal,

Talk is cheap. Quality is in the product

While you are in My "Home Page" pause long enough to look at pictures 2,
4 & 5. Notice the workmanship on the Reef points. Note the Tack corner
and Cunningham. Your Hong Kong product doesn't even come close.
Also observe the perfect set and proper curve of the sail. Not a wrinkle
or fold anywhere. The only loose lie is the two Lazy Sheets eased for
sailing.

In this case there is no dought that pictures speak louder than words.
Your quote of Hong Kong's words fall pretty hollow. The phase; "You get
what you pay for" never rang truer

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Ahoy, Ole Thom! Mainsail report! Capt. Neal® ASA 1 February 22nd 05 01:59 AM
Pilothouse/Ole Thom katysails ASA 6 January 8th 05 01:14 AM
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
Ahoy Thom Scott Vernon ASA 37 December 3rd 04 11:42 PM
OLE THOM IN ACTION Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 7th 04 06:10 AM