Capt. Neal®

Sailing a Siedelmann after sailing a Coronado would be like
flying a Piper Cub after flying a P51 Mustang.

CN

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:sqRUd.16655$ds.6448@okepread07...

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
My boat sails well, has a shower with hot pressure water.

Nice boat! hehee

Maybe I will take you up on sailing this summer...

LP

JG

I agree, but the only power boats I like are tugs. I like them because
they're working boats. Ones like this would be fine for the time it takes to
resell it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well most do...But Id love to have this one.

http://www.peterkehoe.com/The_World.htm

Joe

Bart Senior

Suck fuel, that is. About 150 gallons an hour.

"Joe" wrote

Well most do...But Id love to have this one.

http://www.peterkehoe.com/The_World.htm

Joe

Well Bart 150 gallons an hour @70 knot for a 140+ft vessel is actually
very good.
A standard quad screw 140 foot crewboat burns 140 gallons an hour @
20kts

Joe

Lonny Bruce

I have to disagree with you slightly. Powerboats don't suck. But sometimes
powerboaters suck. They figure if they have a drivers license, then they
know how to operate a boat. On average a sailboater knows more about boat
handling and seamanship than the average powerboater.

My favorite cruising ground can best be accessed by powerboat. Although I
have cruised it with a sailboat (Catalina 320) I have charted large
powerboats the past two times. I like powerboats, too. The size and
comfort are nice. The noise while underway is annoying.

Lonny

--
Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well most do...But Id love to have this one.

http://www.peterkehoe.com/The_World.htm

Joe

Capt. Neal®

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message news:xXXSd.44082$uc.25074@trnddc03...

My favorite cruising ground can best be accessed by powerboat.

Walden's pond?

CN

Joe

Yeah the Super Structure looks to your a peein to me.
Yet I like the 1" thick windshield and take a look at the main engine
photo. I think that engine was developed for heavy lift helo's. I'd
like to get a boat load of rich snobbish yacht club lubbers brats on
board and take it out in the gulf in 12-15 foot seas. I could kill em
all bounching them off the overheads and bulkheads. The whole boats
interior would self destruct at 70 knots flying wave crest to wave
crest. That would be a BLAST!

Joe

I suck!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 September 11th 04 06:05 PM
OT's really suck Jim General 10 November 20th 03 04:20 PM
West marine Brand bildge pumps suck! Florida Keyz Cruising 2 October 31st 03 12:59 AM
Democrats and Republicans suck Jerry Steele General 8 September 26th 03 11:34 PM