katysails

That's a shame Max, I know the feeling. Does your wife baby you when
you're sick?

SNORT
I can't even imagine Max putting up with being babied....

Mine does.

how touchung...

Scotty

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

That's a shame Max, I know the feeling. Does your wife baby you when
you're sick? Mine does.

Nope. She's a nurse, and treats me like the rest of the poor slobs in her
unit at the hospital. I get far better "treatment" when I'm well.

Max

JG

That was his ass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
You don't know just how lucky you are. I've been suffering with Type B
Influenza for the past three days.

95% of people who claim that they have flu actually have nothing more than
mild cold.

Did you blow your nose?

Regards

Donal

gonefishiing

must you gay up every thread?
gf.

"JG" wrote in message
That was his ass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

JG

Why don't you tell us again about your denying that you molest your
daughter?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
must you gay up every thread?
gf.

"JG" wrote in message
That was his ass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
My guest had a hard time getting used to the heels I wear on my

fine, bluewater vessel

red ones?

Donal

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I have just returned from several days of sailing. The conditions were

close to perfect
with our commencing our sail on the heels of a norther in winds of 25 to

30 knots. My
guest enjoyed the safe and relaxing sailing except for the second day

where the winds
were steady at about 25 knots but gusting to around 35. Unfortunately, it

was a close-
hauled sail to a little offshore island where we could tuck in behind a

sandbar to
get out of the three to four foot choppy waves that had been kicked up in

Hawk
Channel. My guest had a hard time getting used to the heel my fine,

bluewater vessel
experienced due to being close-hauled in the strong prevailing onshore

winds. She
was happy when we anchored in relatively calm water in the lee of the

sandbar.

The third day we departed from the shelter of the sandbar and sailed well

out
into the Gulf Stream in winds of only 15 to 20 knots.

Congratulations! It's not easy to locate the Gulf Stream.

There were some left-over rollers
from the open ocean of 4-5 feet variety,

Are 4-5 feet waves big ... or small?

Just wondering ....... !!

Regards

Donal

Bart Senior

You are fortunate to be sailing. I'm heading to
St Thomas for a week on a J-44 in early March
to kick off my sailing year.

Yey-HA!

I've been drooling over my new chart book for the
last few days. I'm going to look over a lot for sale
on St John. I'd love to build a house over looking
the Drake Channel.

I'm thinking about sailing the Spanish Virgins and then
spending the next few days island hopping beating to
weather to Virgin Gorda to set up a fast return to St
Thomas at the end of the week. I'm not doing the
typical booze cruise. I plan on fishing and cooking
aboard like a cruiser--not a charterer.

If anyone will be down that way between March 5th
and 12th, we can hook up.

Bart

In April I'll be sailing in Barcelona and adding the western
Med to my list of places sailed, and taking a side trip to
Majorca. .

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]
into the Gulf Stream in winds of only 15 to 20 knots. There were some
left-over rollers
from the open ocean of 4-5 feet variety, so my guest got a taste of ocean
sailing. This is something most of you on this group have never
experienced. She held up just fine,
did not become fearful nor did she become sea sick. What a woman! What a
boat!

Too bad Mooron is too chicken to take this fine woman for a sail. . . Too
bad his
vessel is sad and icebound. Too bad he doesn't remain sober long enough to
sail even when the ice has melted.

CN