Donal

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
You don't know just how lucky you are. I've been suffering with Type B
Influenza for the past three days.

95% of people who claim that they have flu actually have nothing more than a
mild cold.

Did you blow your nose?

Regards

Donal

Maxprop

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
You don't know just how lucky you are. I've been suffering with Type B
Influenza for the past three days.

95% of people who claim that they have flu actually have nothing more than
mild cold.

95% of the people are smarter than you. There are influenza test kits,
Einstein. I tested positive for Type B.

Did you blow your nose?

Fever, chills, headache, productive bronchial congestion, muscle aches,
severe malaise.

Do you know HOW to blow your nose?

Max

Capt. Neal®

Hey, stupid, there is a surefire way to NEVER get a cold. Simply
never sneeze. If you feel a sneeze coming on, pinch your nose
and direct the sneeze out your mouth.

Studies have shown that when sneezing, the air in the sinuses
reach supersonic speeds and this fast moving air strips away
most of the protective mucous which allows the virus to come
in contact with the membranes and you get a cold.

I have not had a cold or the flu for over twenty years, ever
since I stopped sneezing.

Blowing one's nose is not a good idea for the same reason.
Pick it and eat it is a better defense than blowing.

Try it, you'll like it. I hope this helps.

Capt. Neal

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
You don't know just how lucky you are. I've been suffering with Type B
Influenza for the past three days.

95% of people who claim that they have flu actually have nothing more than
mild cold.

95% of the people are smarter than you. There are influenza test kits,
Einstein. I tested positive for Type B.

Did you blow your nose?

Fever, chills, headache, productive bronchial congestion, muscle aches,
severe malaise.

Do you know HOW to blow your nose?

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Hey, stupid, there is a surefire way to NEVER get a cold. Simply
never sneeze. If you feel a sneeze coming on, pinch your nose
and direct the sneeze out your mouth.
Studies have shown that when sneezing, the air in the sinuses
reach supersonic speeds and this fast moving air strips away
most of the protective mucous which allows the virus to come
in contact with the membranes and you get a cold.

Did you get this fine piece of "scientific" info from Rubber Doll Monthly?

I have not had a cold or the flu for over twenty years, ever
since I stopped sneezing.

Or, gee, could it be that you never come into contact with anyone, ever?

Blowing one's nose is not a good idea for the same reason.
Pick it and eat it is a better defense than blowing.

You're the expert.

Try it, you'll like it. I hope this helps.

It made my day, Cappy. Thanks.

Max

Donal

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
You don't know just how lucky you are. I've been suffering with Type B
Influenza for the past three days.

95% of people who claim that they have flu actually have nothing more

than
mild cold.

95% of the people are smarter than you. There are influenza test kits,
Einstein. I tested positive for Type B.

Oh great!!!! You subjected yourself to a test kit.

It really sounds like you had a blocked nose.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. Many people feel a little bit "under
the weather" when they have a blocked nose. Wimps feel entitled to claim
sick pay when they are a little unwell.

Did you lose any pay as a result of your absence from work?

Regards

Donal

Maxprop

"Donal" wrote in message

Oh great!!!! You subjected yourself to a test kit.

Adminstered by a physician, you dunce. These kits are available only to
clinics, hospitals, and physicians' offices. You make a lot of wrong
assumptions, Donal, which leads one to believe your really aren't terribly
bright.

It really sounds like you had a blocked nose.

I'd have been more than happy to lend you a few virions in order for you to
make up your own mind. In fact, I'd have been tickled to have you suffer
the same Sx, you've been such a trolling jerk.

There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Not so sure about that--you really should be ashamed of your obtuse posts.
The innate stupidity in them would cause embarassement to a normal
individual.

Many people feel a little bit "under
the weather" when they have a blocked nose. Wimps feel entitled to claim
sick pay when they are a little unwell.

I earn a living from seeing my patients. "Sick pay" isn't in my vernacular.
This illness cost me three months or more of your pay.

Stick to whatever it is you do, Donal. With respect to things medical,
you're a babe in the woods.

Max

JG

Sounds like you need another shot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
You don't know just how lucky you are. I've been suffering with Type B
Influenza for the past three days.

95% of people who claim that they have flu actually have nothing more
than a
mild cold.

95% of the people are smarter than you. There are influenza test kits,
Einstein. I tested positive for Type B.

Did you blow your nose?

Fever, chills, headache, productive bronchial congestion, muscle aches,
severe malaise.

Do you know HOW to blow your nose?

Max

Maxprop

"JG" wrote in message

Sounds like you need another shot.

Now that you mention it, another Jack Daniels does sound like a good idea.
Thanks.

Max

Scott Vernon

"Maxprop" wrote

95% of the people are smarter than you. There are influenza test

kits,
Einstein. I tested positive for Type B.

Did you blow your nose?

Fever, chills, headache, productive bronchial congestion, muscle

aches,
severe malaise.

Do you know HOW to blow your nose?

That's a shame Max, I know the feeling. Does your wife baby you when
you're sick? Mine does.

Scotty