DSK

Default She is easy to handle, ergonomically perfect and aestheticallypleasing from any angle.

jlrogers±³© wrote:
And no, we're not talking about Katysails:

It would be smart to enquire first if Mr Sails has a shotgun

http://www.australyachts.co.nz/Friendship40.htm

Very pretty boat, and likely to be fun to sail. I particularly like the
keel/centerboard configuration too. But it's going to be very very
expensive for a weekender, and anyway a boat called Friendship should at
least have bowsprit, if not a flying jib & topsail.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

DSK

katysails wrote:
Not only one shotgun, but three...

Let me guess... a 12g leggal for hunting, a sawed-off 12g for
anti-personnel use, and a 410 for household pests.

... plus a .45, and various other types nad
model;s of rifle both modern and restored antique...he is also a good
shot...

I would have assumed so, what's the point otherwise?

DSK

DSK

katysails wrote:
Nope...1 12 gauge, 1 16 gauge, and an old double barrel...

Why a 16g?

I love to shoot a double barrel, but that's just being an old fogey.
Modern autoloaders are very quick & smooth.

DSK

Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message

I love to shoot a double barrel, but that's just being an old fogey.
Modern autoloaders are very quick & smooth.

Sure but nothing looks better than a Double [side-by] under your arm.
I'm not much of a fan of the double over'n under though....

My old H&H .500 Nitro Express was a double barrel rifle.

CM