katysails

Not only one shotgun, but three...plus a .45, and various other types nad
model;s of rifle both modern and restored antique...he is also a good
shot...

"DSK" wrote in message
jlrogers±³© wrote:
And no, we're not talking about Katysails:

It would be smart to enquire first if Mr Sails has a shotgun

http://www.australyachts.co.nz/Friendship40.htm

Very pretty boat, and likely to be fun to sail. I particularly like the
keel/centerboard configuration too. But it's going to be very very
expensive for a weekender, and anyway a boat called Friendship should at
least have bowsprit, if not a flying jib & topsail.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King