Scott Vernon

Default I'm impressed...

Ellen made the front page of our local rag.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
Ellen made the front page of our local rag.

Scott, you're impressed with a dead squirrel.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bart Senior

Let me guess, it was for winning in one-design?

"Scott Vernon" wrote

Ellen made the front page of our local rag.