Capt. Neal®

Default Talking to the insiders . . .

Was talking to a couple of my Washington insider friends this morning
and it appears that Condi Rice/Rudy Juliani will be the 2008 Republican
ticket.

This pair will win the election over Clinton/Lieberman by the largest
margin in both popular and electoral college votes in history.

CN
Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Was talking to a couple of my Washington insider friends this morning
and it appears that Condi Rice/Rudy Juliani will be the 2008 Republican
ticket.

This pair will win the election over Clinton/Lieberman by the largest
margin in both popular and electoral college votes in history.

Not likely. Clinton is redefining herself in the mold of a moderate as we
speak. Howard Dean, soon-to-be DNC Chairman, probably will find her too
"moderate" for his tastes. I think we'll be looking at a Kerry/Obama
ticket, which will be about as easy to defeat as Kerry/Edwards was.

Max

Gilligan

If that she-devil Hillary runs I will vote for the Republican candidate.
Only a Communist would consider her right of center. She's worse than Bush!

wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:36:29 GMT, "Maxprop" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Was talking to a couple of my Washington insider friends this morning
and it appears that Condi Rice/Rudy Juliani will be the 2008 Republican
ticket.

This pair will win the election over Clinton/Lieberman by the largest
margin in both popular and electoral college votes in history.

Not likely. Clinton is redefining herself in the mold of a moderate as

we
speak. Howard Dean, soon-to-be DNC Chairman, probably will find her too
"moderate" for his tastes. I think we'll be looking at a Kerry/Obama
ticket, which will be about as easy to defeat as Kerry/Edwards was.

Max

Huh? Clinton was never anything BUT a slightly right of center moderate,

like
her husband. I love the idea of a Rice/Guiliani ticket for the repugs,

though!
Go for it!!! Heck, maybe even Rice/Lieberman...

Neal might look a little smarter if he could at least spell his

candidate's
names. MaxDope has no hope of looking even remotely smart regardless of

what he
can spell.

BB

Scott Vernon

"Gilligan" wrote in message
nk.net...
If that she-devil Hillary runs I will vote for the Republican

candidate.
Only a Communist would consider her right of center. She's worse

than Bush!

so she would be, 'the lesser of two bushes'?

Thom Stewart

Neal's insiders; Does little conservative voice INSIDE HIS HEAD! A lot
of live alone on cramp Boats get them. Trouble only starts when the live
alone begins believing them ( Can you say "SON OF SAM)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/NutsysTelescopic

Maxprop

wrote in message

Huh? Clinton was never anything BUT a slightly right of center moderate,
like
her husband.

My God, you must be waaaay out there in lala land of the left. Hillary has
voted consistently far left of center in every issue short of those that
attract major media attention.

Neal might look a little smarter if he could at least spell his
candidate's
names. MaxDope has no hope of looking even remotely smart regardless of
what he
can spell.

****ed off that one of your newsgroup adversaries is more intelligent than
thou? g

That's okay--we never held much optimism for you.

Max

Maxprop

"Gilligan" wrote in message

If that she-devil Hillary runs I will vote for the Republican candidate.
Only a Communist would consider her right of center. She's worse than
Bush!

BB the Idiot probably considers the only viable ticket to be Dean/Moore.
Then again they both might be somewhat too far right for his tastes.

Max

Vito

"Maxprop" wrote

My God, you must be waaaay out there in lala land of the left. Hillary

has
voted consistently far left of center in every issue short of those that
attract major media attention.

Not disagreeing (I don't follow her record) but could you cite some
examples?