Gilligan

If that she-devil Hillary runs I will vote for the Republican candidate.
Only a Communist would consider her right of center. She's worse than Bush!

wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:36:29 GMT, "Maxprop" wrote:

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Was talking to a couple of my Washington insider friends this morning
and it appears that Condi Rice/Rudy Juliani will be the 2008 Republican
ticket.

This pair will win the election over Clinton/Lieberman by the largest
margin in both popular and electoral college votes in history.

Not likely. Clinton is redefining herself in the mold of a moderate as

we
speak. Howard Dean, soon-to-be DNC Chairman, probably will find her too
"moderate" for his tastes. I think we'll be looking at a Kerry/Obama
ticket, which will be about as easy to defeat as Kerry/Edwards was.

Max

Huh? Clinton was never anything BUT a slightly right of center moderate,

like
her husband. I love the idea of a Rice/Guiliani ticket for the repugs,

though!
Go for it!!! Heck, maybe even Rice/Lieberman...

Neal might look a little smarter if he could at least spell his

candidate's
names. MaxDope has no hope of looking even remotely smart regardless of

what he
can spell.

BB