Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Lurkers

Man my figurehead picture I posted has had close to 300 views.
And several downloads.
Makes me wonder just how many lurkers follow this group for all the
expert sailing tips some of us provide here for free.

It is odvious 100's and hundreds follow along yet are to meek to type
anything here.
How can we charge them?

Thanks for your suggestions

Joe

TAKE THE POLITICS SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE Matthew T. Adams General 41 September 7th 04 09:13 PM
To shackle or Quick Link? Martin Baxter ASA 42 June 22nd 04 01:25 AM
Hey Lurjers.... katysails ASA 3 February 15th 04 02:20 PM
Rec.boats members and lurkers Butch Ammon General 18 August 30th 03 11:41 PM
Lurker's Lament The Carrolls ASA 0 June 25th 03 08:51 PM