SailNrails

Default Columbia 22 -- ???

OK, I saw a Columbia 22 on-line. The page pushed enough of my buttons that I
got curious -- what kind of a sailing boat are they? any sensible, non-flame
opinions on this site? Over 1500 were made backalong.
bell

SailNrails wrote:
OK, I saw a Columbia 22 on-line. The page pushed enough
of my buttons that I got curious -- what kind of a
sailing boat are they? any sensible, non-flame opinions
on this site? Over 1500 were made backalong.

Which one? There were two completely different models, with variations of
each.
Tripp (I believe) designed the more recent one. That model hasn't been
built in over 32 years.
If it (either one) is in good shape, has all of the parts in working
condition and it suits your needs, go for it.

Capt. Neal®

"SailNrails" wrote in message ...
OK, I saw a Columbia 22 on-line. The page pushed enough of my buttons that I
got curious -- what kind of a sailing boat are they? any sensible, non-flame
opinions on this site? Over 1500 were made backalong.

Nice little boat.

http://www.sailingtexas.com/scolumbia22b.html

Help with a story...going up Columbia River Natty Bumppo General 13 November 25th 04 09:08 PM
Selling my Columbia 7.6 Bob Dianetti General 0 August 15th 04 10:18 PM
Columbia -34 marklan General 1 August 8th 04 11:07 PM
Columbia 9.6 vs. Catalina 30 Need Buying Advice R. Gray Cruising 7 September 22nd 03 11:37 AM
FS: Columbia 36 Fbgls Diesel Sloop $18,500 in CT Jolly Dave Marketplace 0 August 30th 03 03:31 PM