Bobsprit

Default Shame on Bush....it's endless

His installment for another term was rancid with religious content. The damage
is severe from this nutwing, but at least 4 more years of this will only drive
the churchoholics further downstream.

Ah well...life goes on even in wake of idiot voters like Scotty, Capt. Neal and
Loco. There's no way to teach these old dogs, but we can be content to know
their lives are winding down. Sometimes only death can cure generation of
ignorance.

Robert B

BIGMAC

Not that I would trust fox news but if it was true then that reflects pretty
badly on the occupying force for not keeping a better eye on this stuff. Not
WMD either!

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
His installment for another term was rancid with religious content.

The
damage
is severe from this nutwing, but at least 4 more years of this will

only
drive
the churchoholics further downstream.

Ah well...life goes on even in wake of idiot voters like Scotty, Capt.

Neal and
Loco. There's no way to teach these old dogs, but we can be content to

know
their lives are winding down. Sometimes only death can cure generation

of
ignorance.

Robert B

Horvath

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:40:41 -0000, "BIGMAC"
wrote this crap:

So when are those members of this NG who said WMD's would be found going to
put their hands up and say they and their idiot leader were wrong?

Nobody was wrong. We haven't found them, dumbass.

Bobsprit

Nobody was wrong. We haven't found them, dumbass.

Holly, they gave up looking because they've finally realised there
were none!

"Nobody was wrong."

Classic!

RB
Horvath

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:03:03 +1100, OzOne wrote this crap:

Nobody was wrong. We haven't found them, dumbass.

Holly, they gave up looking because they've finally realised there
were none!

Wrong again, dumbass. They stopped looking because they were too hard
to find. They'll turn up eventually. Possibly in Syria, or buried in
the desert.