BoatBanter.com

-   -   Remember; Winter Sailing (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/27236-re-remember%3B-winter-sailing.html)

Capt. Neal® January 19th 05 03:47 AM

But, Katy, there is only one 'lady' here and she's a pilot.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
No where is Wally when I need him...I'm sure he would have no objection if
it were...say...one of the ladies of the ng...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I will never go to Scotland. Imagine the horror of looking
up a man's skirt by mistake, Ugh!

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
Real men wear kilts...Dre you to go to Scotland and make that remark...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Sorry, ole Thom, but I don't see a picture and I don't see a link. Why
not
upgrade from the WebTV system to EarthLink or something modern.

You wear a Tam-o'-shanter? Those are for gayboys! What's next? A kilt?

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Just a reminder to Neal,

Real sailors don't have to huddle inside the cabin around a homemade
heater at 50 degrees.

We high Latitude sailors sail for the pure pleasure of sailing.

That fat guy under the "Tam" is yours truly Picture taken in Feb. No
rain so we sailed from the outside Helm. ( There was a batch of Ribs
working in the PH)

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart January 19th 05 05:02 AM

Hey Neal,

There is a web page addy for you, you old
PITA! I set it up for you. This I didn't do for Scotty

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Thom Stewart January 19th 05 02:47 PM

Things are back to normal here in the NW Weather@ 6:00 AM, Temp. 57'F,
Cloudy, Wind blowing like stink

Should be getting some pretty good PH sailing in the next couple of days

Don't worry Neal, I'll include the pictures in the "Home Page" just for
you.

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon January 19th 05 03:11 PM

Ahoy Thom. here it's 12*F, wind chill -6*, light snow. Supposed to
get a storm this w/e, predicting 6-8'', with a possibility of up to
18'' of snow. Should make for a fun football game.

Scotty

Capt. Neal® January 19th 05 04:51 PM

Bwahahahhahahahhaha

What a geek! Is that a pencil holder there in your pocket?

And, let's hope Gaynz, and BB don't see that pic of the guy in
the kilt to the Queen's right. Their prurient interest surely
will be aroused.

No wonder your messages don't make sense half the time - that
puppy is ****ing into your keyboard.

For the life of me I just can't see anything resembling "a sturdy craft"

Thanks for posting the link. I got a good chuckle out of it.

bell January 19th 05 05:09 PM

Capt. Neal® wrote:
Bwahahahhahahahhaha

What a geek! Is that a pencil holder there in your pocket?

And, let's hope Gaynz, and BB don't see that pic of the
guy in
the kilt to the Queen's right. Their prurient interest
surely
will be aroused.

No wonder your messages don't make sense half the time -
that
puppy is ****ing into your keyboard.

And getting ready to take a dump.

For the life of me I just can't see anything resembling
"a sturdy craft"

Look again......it's a "strudy" craft.

Thanks for posting the link. I got a good chuckle out of
it.

I thought Ole Thom was flipping you the bird in the last picture. Then I
looked again. Oh well, maybe next time.