BoatBanter.com

-   -   Remember; Winter Sailing (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/27236-re-remember%3B-winter-sailing.html)

Joe January 25th 05 06:52 PM

Capt. Neal=AE wrote: a pile

Holy Crap...I was wondering why that warm southeast breeze smelled so
foul, now I know.

Sheeze batten down your hatches LP it's going smell up Oklahoma to.
Joe

CN

Thom Stewart January 25th 05 08:36 PM

BB

That was you. You fooled me! Who ever cleaned you up did a good job. Got
the froth off your face, your pecker back in your pants, hair comb and
everything.

You even got me to talk to you. You fooled me but now I guess I have to

Fairwell ****head,
Ole Thom

Thom Stewart January 25th 05 08:45 PM

Hey Gang,

We may not know sailing but we know our ****!!!

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal® January 25th 05 09:06 PM

Doesn't Pneuma mean **** in Norwegian?

CN

BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com January 26th 05 05:25 AM

wrote:

Gather all your important papers together so
someone doesn't have to hunt all over for them.

BBob

I don't have papers. I'm a mutt.

BBilly BBob