Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JG

Default XMAS tree disposal

This is just too funny (or maybe you had to be there)....

It's just about time to put the dead tree on the curb for pick up. A friend
was over and she volunteered to remove the ornaments. While she was doing
that, I mentioned that it would probably dump 10 zillion pine needles on the
floor, but that's what happens. I didn't give it another thought and went
out to do some errands, while she stayed around.

When I got back, I saw she had discovered the shop vac in the garage.
Amazingly, she shop vac'd the tree! It was just about totally denuded. She
was sort of embarrassed by the whole thing, but between fits of laughter, I
told her it was fine by me.

At least it wasn't as dangerous as my ex-roomate in college who stuff the
entire 7-foot dead tree into the fireplace and then lit the tree...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com