JG

Default Lady Pilot comments about Neal Warren

Dec 23 2003:

"Simple Simon" wrote:

Do me a favor. Please stop e-mailing your silly female
friends such as Lady Pilot and begging them to come
back here and post.

Katysails has never e-mailed me, but I have thought about e-mailing her.

You know they are a thorn in my side and I hate even
seeing their stupid posts which I rarely read or bother
responding to because they are sooooo lame.

Please quit thanking Katysails. You know you love it when we post. If my
thinking isn't correct, then you must be gay?

This group is a sailing discussion group

Really? Are you sure? I've read thousands of posts in here that were about
politics and religion. I had to keep checking to make sure I was in the
right group.

And you are taking me to task for posting off topic? laughing so hard my
sides are aching

so why do
you women insist upon coming in here and making it
all about women and your chasing men?

It's called flirting, Neal.

There are
dating groups for the lovelorn available for that
purpose and that's where the likes of Lady Pilot,
Lady Sailor, Trojan Lady, and all the other single
women who are so unattractive that they cannot
get or keep a man in real life

roflmao

Well, I have news for you Katy. Since you are
happily married and have been for a long time
I know you are here for the sailing content.

I'm sure I read where she enjoyed the off topic posts.

Therefore you are welcome to continue to post
although I wish you would stay a little more on
topic and eschew your worthless female friends
who disrupt this group.

I'm not disrupting anything. Haven't you ever learned how to use a kill
file to filter me out?

The others, especially the likes of Lady Sailor
and Lady Pilot who are just jumping from blind
man to dumb man taking what they can from a parade
of naive fools, have no real business posting here.

I hate to break this to you, Neal, but anyone in the world that has access
to usenet can post here, and you can't do a thing about it.

Try to think when was the last time Lady Pilot
posted anything related to sailing?

I'd say she's hopelessly stupid as well as
fat, ugly and whatever else (maybe chronic body
odor from the female region?)