Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
But Bob... the best is that it has a built in flash and I've NEVER got
red-eye!

And looking at the camera, why do think that is, Mooron??? Hmmmm?

I know Bob... you're thinking offset flash! .... aren't you?

Think how high your current flash is off set from the aperture on your
"red-eye" special.... now do you think I would get red eye if I angled the
camera/shot so that my flash was directly above the aperture on my DC290?

If I want red-eye with this unit.... I can certainly achieve it!

CM