Overproof

wrote in message

If the flash never worked, why didn't you get it fixed under
warrantee? Stolen?

Flash works fine Billy..... it even has a program to vary the intensity and
I can also load a program to fire it multiple times over a timed
exposure.... ain't that neat??

...and Billy... No Red Eye!

Bwahahahahahaaaa

CM

Overproof

Excellent.... a while ago your were stating red eye was unavoidable and that
everyone suffered from it that took camera to hand..... see.... I've got you
coming around to common sense!

All it took was dragging your fat sorry arse to the river of Logic a few
times....

Drink Deep Bob.... don't that feel good?

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I know Bob... you're thinking offset flash! .... aren't you?

Uhhh, no. I'm LOOKING at it. Your camera has a flash far away from the
lens
compared to today's tiny P&S units. Now I see why you have no clue.
Try using a digital elph, Casio Z50, Pentax S or ANY current camera and
get
back us.
My G2 had rare red eye as well. Guess why.

RB

Nav

Bobsprit wrote:

My Kodak DC290 arrived with

all
kinds of software.

Mooron's digital camera....

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/DC290/ZFRONT.JPG

Now we all know what kind of expert he is!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

I wonder what the lingerie models though of THAT

Does it come with a dirty mac?

Bwhahahhahaha

Cheers

Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message
I wonder what the lingerie models though of THAT

Does it come with a dirty mac?

Bwhahahhahaha

Cheers

Tsk Tsk Tsk Nav...... I used the F4 of course.

CM

Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

Thank golly for "reviews" to guide you through the process, right
Mooron??!!

Considering the number of cameras you've been through, you could have done
with a few reviews yourself.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Bobsprit

Excellent.... a while ago your were stating red eye was unavoidable and that
everyone suffered from it that took camera to hand..

As most anyone with an IQ in the double digits could figure out, I was talking
about digital cameras presently in production. You knew that and even said
you'd build a BOUNCE for a camera...with a flash range of 6 feet!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Considering the number of cameras you've been through, you could have done
with a few reviews yourself.

Of all of the cameras I owned, just two were lemons. The much loved Canon G2
and the new Nikon 8800. The canon was sold off and the 8800 returned.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

As most anyone with an IQ in the double digits could figure out,

Bob'nJax is back!!!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

As most anyone with an IQ in the double digits could figure out,

Bob'nJax is back!!!

Donal has become an also-ran. Who woulda thunk it?

RB